Welcome to our article all about which Revitive is best!
Below we will go through the pros and cons of the top 4 Revitive circulation boosters, but first, let’s discuss who Revitive are as a company.
Introduction – Who Are Revitive?
Revitive is a brand privately owned by Actegy Health, a consumer health technology company established in 2003. Their core mission is to provide health solutions that are drug-free and clinically proven to be effective.
The first Revitive Circulation Booster, introduced to the market in 2005, was created by the company’s team of designers and engineers in collaboration with medical experts from some of the best universities in the UK.
Ever since that launch, they have sold more than two million devices, and are gaining popularity in 13 countries including the USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, and Australia.
Revitive products are drug-free medical devices designed to help people with circulation problems, and they have now expanded to creating solutions for people with breathing problems and chronic pain.
The 4 Best Revitive Circulation Boosters Are:
- Revitive Medic Circulation Booster
- Revitive Medic Knee Circulation Booster
- Revitive Medic Coach Circulation Booster
- Revitive ProHealth Circulation Booster
Each model above is best suited for different scenarios.
Here is a very general overview of each Revitive and what it’s best for:
- The Medic is best for sore feet and ankles
- The Knee helps support and relieve the knee joint
- The Coach comes with lots of high-tech features
- The ProHealth is best for general circulation boosts and relief
However, the description above is only very brief, and we recommend reading through our detailed reviews and pros and cons of each Revitive below before selecting the right one for your specific circumstances.
Let’s get right into the reviews of the best Revitive now!
Revitive Medic Circulation Booster
The New Revitive Medic Circulation Booster is a dual-mode circulation booster and is Revitive’s best-selling product.
The Revitive Medic is best for:
People who suffer from poor circulation, diabetes, osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and lower leg and ankle stiffness.
It is also recommended for people who suffer from aching legs and feet and would like to increase their walking distance before experiencing pain.
The Revitive Medical Circulation Booster features Electrical Muscle Stimulation or EMS technology that sends electrical pulses to the nerves in your body, working out your muscles, and enhancing the circulation in your legs and feet. These are delivered through large silicone foot pads that are ultra-soft and comfortable.
It also features Revitive’s latest OxyWave Technology, which combines a comprehensive understanding of circulation and electrical muscle stimulation. This technology provides proprietary waveforms that increase the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your legs and feet, and are delivered through the electrical Body Pads.
The unit is also equipped with a Maximum IsoRocker, a patented system that enables you to stretch your ankle joints and heels, much like heel-toe raises, allowing the leg muscles to contract and relax without putting pressure on them.
Its dual-mode function combines EMS and TENS or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation for a more targeted and focused body pain management.
It also comes with an easy-to-use remote control that allows you to access the timer and adjust the intensity level without having to bend over to touch the unit itself.
- The New Revitive Medic Circulation Booster helps reduce leg aches and pains, cramps, and swelling. It also improves circulation in the legs and targets body pain for effective and efficient relief.
- It is cordless, so you can use it anywhere you want. It can last up to 7 sessions at 30 minutes per session or a total of up to 210 minutes when fully charged.
- It is an FDA-cleared and approved Class IIA medical device that guarantees it has passed strict testing protocols for the user’s safety.
- It is a bit expensive, but the company offers a very easy 4-month installment plan to make it more affordable.
- Also, it has not been proven that the relief and improvement are long-lasting or permanent.
Revitive Medic Knee Circulation Booster
The Revitive Medic Knee Circulation Booster is designed to strengthen the thigh muscles that support the knee, helping fight knee pain from the feet to the knee and all the way to the thigh.
The Revitive Medic Knee is best for:
People who have poor circulation, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, and osteoarthritis or persistent knee problems associated with osteoarthritis.
It is also quite beneficial for patients who have undergone knee surgery to manage the pain and muscle weakness associated with post-surgical recovery.
The Revitive Medic Knee utilizes EMS technology and OxyWave technology to strengthen the leg and thigh muscles that support the knee, and help increase the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the legs and feet.
The dual action of Revitive Medic Knee provides foot-pad stimulation along with Arthritis Pads for a combination of relief from swelling and stiffness.
Its unique Knee Program is delivered using extra-large thigh pads that focus on muscle strengthening to help stabilise the knee for pain-free movements.
This device can also help manage body pain by muscle stimulation using electrode body pads that helps provide relief from muscular, joint, or arthritic pain not only in the legs and knees but also upper back and shoulders.
It also features the Maximum IsoRocker that allows for increased ankle joint movement by targeting the leg muscles during contraction and relaxation, mimicking heel-toe raises.
- Provides substantial relief for tired and sore legs.
- Reduces knee-joint pain, leg stiffness, swelling in the knees, feet, and ankles, and lessens leg and feet cramps.
- The extra-large Arthritis Pads ensure the correct placement and coverage on your thighs so that the device can work effectively every time.
- You can choose between 2 programs, the feet/leg or the knee program, depending on your current need.
- Comes with an easy to use remote control.
- Not recommended for people with metallic implants such as pacemakers, those who suffer from deep vein thrombosis, or those who are pregnant.
- A few users have complained of side effects such as warm skin, redness, and even more swelling or tenderness.
Revitive Medic Coach Circulation Booster
The Revitive Medic Coach Circulation Booster is the only Revitive Circulation Booster that features personalised therapy plans that provides advanced leg pain relief in response to your specific symptoms.
The Revitive Medic Coach is best for:
People who suffer from leg pain and poor circulation due to advanced age, diabetes, DPN pain, inactivity, osteoarthritis, hypertension, and high cholesterol.
It is also suitable for those who want a rigorous yet personalized therapy plan that provides relief and improved circulation on a long-term basis.
The Revitive Medic Coach is equipped with the same features that the Revitive Medics have, such as: EMS Technology, OxyWave Technology, and Maximum IsoRocker.
What sets it apart is the addition of these amazing features as well:
Personalised 10-week therapy plans that are based on your leg symptoms and their severity.
SmartBoost Technology that uses hydration sensors located in the foot-pads to alert you if your skin hydration levels are too low. This feature is excellent for reminding you to drink lots of water!
Motion sensors to help you find the optimum intensity level by measuring the rocking movement that occurs during good muscle stimulation.
The Vigorous Program within the OxyWave technology that can deliver 2x more blood flow with patented waveforms, alleviating aches and pains in the legs.
It can connect to your smartphone and can be controlled through the Revitive Coach app so you can track your target daily and monitor the progress of your symptoms.
- The Revitive Medic Coach App is compatible with Apple iOS v12 and Android™ OS v7 and above. You can have complete control of your therapy, including it’s duration and intensity, plus you always stay updated on the latest features and functions Revitive has to offer.
- You can choose from 4 pre-set programs or you can upgrade to unlock 3 more Knee Programs to make the most out of your Revitive.
- The dual-mode combination of EMS and TENS provides focused body pain management.
- It also has an amazing feature that gives you awards to motivate you towards completing your therapy.
- It has a Li-Ion rechargeable battery that has 70% more battery life.
- It is the most expensive Revitive reviewed in this article, but Revitive offers a 4-month payment installment plan, making it more affordable.
Revitive ProHealth Circulation Booster
The Revitive ProHealth Circulation Booster provides a drug-free and effective pain relief for the occasional swelling and pain associated with tired feet among healthy people.
The Revitive ProHealth is best for:
Overall healthy people with mild leg problems typically associated with prolonged sitting or standing, people with a sedentary lifestyle, or those who are extremely affected by hot weather.
It is also suitable for people who want to improve leg circulation and maintain the health of their leg veins.
The Revitive ProHealth is equipped with OxyWave technology that provides professional-strength patented waveforms for the relief of tired and aching legs and feet.
The Electric Muscle Stimulation or EMS technology is designed to help contract and relax your muscles, offering intensity levels from 1 up to 99 so you can find the right one for your current needs, and work your way up as your strength grows.
It has only 2 buttons to operate, the on and off button and the intensity adjustment button, both of which are light and easy enough to push with your toes. It has a large LED display that shows the intensity setting and the elapsed time. It also comes with a remote control.
The IsoRocker allows the free movement of the ankle joint in a rocking motion without putting unnecessary pressure on your legs and feet.
The soft silicone footpads feature a raised in-step for extra support and maximum contact with your feet for the most effective muscle stimulation.
- The Revitive ProHealth is a drug-free and FDA-registered medical device.
- You can switch it on, increase the intensity level gradually until you can feel your calf muscles contracting, and then sit back and relax with a book or TV as the device soothes and relieves your legs for you.
- It can be used for up to 6 times a day for around 20 to 30 minutes per session.
- It is the most affordable circulation booster reviewed in this article.
- Unlike the other Revitive circulation boosters in this article, the ProHealth is a corded device, so you can only use it within distance to a power outlet. It is not rechargeable, as well.
- It is not recommended for people who have metallic implants such as AICD or Automatic Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator and pacemakers, those who suffer from DVT or deep vein thrombosis, and those who are pregnant.
Which Revitive is Best – Conclusion
I hope this article has helped you decide which Revitive is best for you. As you can see, the best Revitive for you will depend on where you’re experiencing pain, what part of your body you want strengthened and treated, and your budget.
Here are some related articles you may also enjoy reading: